Struggling to garner authentic views and website traffic? Wondering how to compete with big brands, without breaking the bank? We all know that SEO is important, but it can sometimes feel like a massive undertaking with no clear guidelines. Let’s face it, it’s a LOT. Especially for founders who already have so much on their plates.
With this workshop, you’ll learn advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and launch your website to the top. SEO Specialist, Iman Bashir will explain the concepts in ways that are interactive, interesting, and geared towards your specific needs. This hands-on workshop will teach you data-driven hacks that can help SEO beginners AND SEO experts to get the results they’re looking for.
From learning the basics and essentials to scaling your efforts with AI, Iman is determined to improve your SEO and give you the competitive edge you need to stay relevant! This hands-on workshop is perfect for SEO'ers, Marketers, Copywriters, Founders, Startups or Entrepreneurs.
By attending this event you will understand:
- Where do you get started? Setting up your website with on-page SEO
- Doing a competitive analysis on a webpage
- Go-to tools to help you track and execute your tailored SEO strategy
- Major no nos (how to avoid the traps, scams, and SEO killers)
- Content marketing: How to write and rank pages and posts that convert, growing your community with engaging content and leverage AI to create high performing content at scale
- Turn the offline efforts that you’re already doing into link building and growth opportunities
About Iman Bashir:
Iman Bashir is an SEO expert and entrepreneur that is building Craftly.AI - AI Copywriting Assistant. All self funded, the female led team is on a mission to challenge the norms and be the future of marketing, copywriting, and content creation. Leveraging the latest in AI technology combined with organic search strategy, Iman architects technology solutions and innovative digital marketing strategies that help users find a way to think beyond ordinary.